The dream of Wachsman-Staley Photography began in New York City in 1936 by Kurt and Edythe Wachsman. A young man with a keen eye for photography set out to capture special moments in people’s lives.Great photography comes from a comfortable relationship between a photographer and their clients.Over the years, Kurt hired amazing and talented staff to be a part of a growing photography studio.
Years later, Kurt’s daughter, Karen Staley-Rosen would use everything her mother and father taught her to make her own mark along with her husband Tim Staley. Karen continued building the studio by embracing talented photographers and having them be a part of her studio and her family. She has mentored and worked alongside many of the best photographers in the field and surrounded herself with an exceptional staff. Kurt and Edythe Wachsman’s grand-daughters, and Karen and Tim’s daughters, Kristen and Tania, make this family business a third generation. Along with our talented creative and experienced staff. The largest part of Wachsman-Staley Photography’s business comes from referrals and recommendations.
While a lot has changed over the last 81 years, Karen and everyone at Wachsman-Staley Photography remembers what Kurt and Edythe learned decades before.
- Our clients are very important to us. We handle each event with care, thoughtfulness, and expertise, to capture each image as a work of art.
- Our Wedding Coverages capture emotionally powerful images that show the Love, the Details, the Romance, and the Fun of your Magical Wedding Day.
- Our Bar/Bat Mitzvah Coverages capture the essence of the meaning of the day, with beautiful religious images and wonderful family portraiture, and the feel and fun of your Party.
- Every Event is unique and important. It’s our job to use our instincts and experience to know what to photograph.
- Our success comes from understanding your photographic needs, and our interpretation of your vision for your event.
We all at Wachsman-Staley Photography love what we do! Capturing Memories and Photographic Images to last a Lifetime!
Wachsman-Staley Photography-The Finest in Photography Since 1936